The Tavor X95 represents the next generation, state-of-the-art CQB Bullpup design in a civilian legal 5.56 NATO or 9mm centerfire carbine.
Drawing on over 20 years' experience with the TAVOR platform, the X95 was developed by IWI in Israel with the close cooperation of elite units of the IDF. Further refining the bullpup design, the IDF wanted a more compact, more familiar, more modular and more modern design that would allow for more efficient use of Picatinny rail accessories. The resulting platform incorporates a tri-rail forearm covered by three removable vented rail covers. The Tavor style trigger guard is modular in the X95 and can be easily converted to a more traditional trigger guard with pistol grip. The charging handle has been relocated closer to the shooter's center mass, and perhaps the most significant departure from the Tavor, the ambidextrous magazine release has been relocated to a moretraditional AR-15/M16 location.
The first X95 select-fire carbines went into service with the IDF in 2010 and soon saw extensive use in several regional conflicts. Six years later, this battle proven and evolutionary design is now available in the US in a semi-auto configuration.
- Clean long stroke gas piston operation
- 16½" 5.56 NATO detachable/interchangeable cold hammer forged (CHF) chrome lined barrel, 1:7 twist CrMoV Steel
- Optional dedicated 9mm Luger Parabellum model with 17" detachable/interchangeable CHF barrel, 1:10 twist CrMoV steel (Sold Separately)
- Optional dedicated .300 AAC (Blackout) model with 16½” detachable/interchangeable CHF chrome lined barrel, 1:7 twist CrMoV Steel (Sold Separately)
- Optional .300 AAC barrel/bolt Conversion Kit, 9mm and 5.56 NATO Conversion Kits (Sold Separately)
- 100% ambidextrous capable configuration and operation with optional left hand bolt for 5.56 NATO or .300 AAC. No additional parts required to convert 9mm Luger Parabellum to LH configuration.
- Three integral ambidextrous quick detachable sling swivel receptacles with two push button ball bearing swivels included
- Integral folding spring loaded backup sights in the full length MIL-STD top Picatinny rail. Tritium insert in front sight post.
- Simple field stripping into two major subassemblies for easy maintenance
- Uses standard AR-15/M16/STANAG magazines and is supplied with one 30 round black Magpul Gen III PM
Restricted States Not available in CA or MA. Magazine capacity restrictions may apply in other states.
#TAG# IWI-XB1; IWI-X; IWI #TAG#