Most orders are shipped within two business days.
Our shipping rate.
Flat rate of $15.75 on any single order. Excludes wooden stocks, ammo, and orders shipped to AK and HI.
MSR Distribution will dropship orders for approved retailers.
To ensure prompt, accurate service, all returns require prior authorization by MSR Distribution Customer Service Department. MSR Distribution will accept returns within 30 days of the original invoice date as long as the products are new and in original, unopened packaging (some restrictions apply). All concerns must be brought to the attention of Customer Service within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise. MSR distribution will not take any returns without a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #).
Return Process Steps:
MSR Distribution will not take back any firearms or ammunition. All firearms that are defective must be taken up with the manufacturer.
Damaged or Missing Merchandise:
MSR Distribution is not responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
If you receive a package that has been damaged during shipment, please record and take photos of the package before opening. All shipping cartons & packaging must be kept for inspection by carrier. Claims regarding missing or damage shipments must be submitted to the shipping company (UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.) within 30 days. See below for UPS claims information.
We are unable to take back products with opened packaging and used products. MSR Distribution is not a warranty repair station and we cannot accept defective merchandise returns. Defective merchandise is subject to the manufacturer’s specified warranty and damage policy and the manufacturer should be contacted directly for details on returns.
Original and return shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is the result of our error. Shipping labels will be provided if the item shipped was a result of our error.
International Orders: We do not ship any International Orders (Including Guam, APOs and FPOs).
Terms & Conditions
Please see our Terms & Conditions for futher information on payments and returns.
Select this link to Manage a Claim with UPS. In addition to uploading photos, you can edit your claim and sign up to receive updates.
UPS Photo Documentation Requirements
Although a physical inspection at a UPS-approved facility (location) is typically required for damage package claims, photo documentation can also be submitted, as it helps to provide a timely resolution of your damaged package claim. When submitting photo documentation for damaged package claims, we request the following seven digital pictures:
1. A photo of the damaged item
2. A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
3. A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
4. A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number, which usually begins with 1Z)
5. A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC), if available
-The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box.
-The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
6. Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. The second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.)
7. Dimensions of the box, including the package height, length, and width
The online claims application supports following file formats: jpg, tiff, bmp, pdf, docx
Once the photos are received, an inspection is performed and the shipper is contacted with the results. If you are the receiver, please stay in contact with your shipper for additional information regarding the final disposition of the claim.