The new TavorÂ® X95â„¢ is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVORÂ® SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Action: Semi-auto, Gas Piston
- Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, long gas stroke on piston head
- Magazine Type: Polymer NATO STANAG type. (Note that the Tavor X95 rifle is assembled in the US from imported and US parts under 18 U.S.C Â§ 922(r). You should only use magazines made in the USA in your Tavor X95. Use of an imported magazine may put you in violation of 18 U.S.C Â§ 922(r).)
- Magazine Capacity: 10 rounds
- Barrel Material: Cold hammer forged, CrMoV, chrome lined
- Barrel Length: 16 Â½"
- Overall Length: 26 â…›"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Rifling: Right hand, 6 grooves, 1:7 inch twist
- Stock Color: Black
- Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights: Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)