JMac Customs RRD-4C 14 Slim
(R)ecoil (R)eduction (D)evice (4) ports (C)ompensator (14)mmLH threads (Slim)
The new RRD-4C "slim" muzzle brake compensator is:
23% slimmer (.885" vs. 1.150")
35% lighter (1.8oz vs. 2.75oz)
While retaining all of the positive attributes of its bigger brother: Reduced recoil, reduced muzzle rise, and reduced flash! Even with its reduced size and weight it still remains very competitive with other "Big Box" companies while having a more "streamlined" appearance.
- Material: Military Grade 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Length: OAL 2.1"(53.4mm), Added length 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz, 51 grams
- Finish: Matte Black Nitride
- Caliber: .360" bore will work with 5.56, 5.45, 7.62x39 (not for use with .308 or x54r, please purchase the original RRD-4C)
- Manufactured in the US and counts as 1 922r compliance part
Russian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, East German, Polish, Romanian - AK, AKS, AKM, AKMS
Yugoslavian/Serbian M64, M70, M72, OPAP, PAP
Chinese Variants with 14mm threads
US AK/AKM clones - Century, DDI, IO, etc.
WILL NOT FIT VZ.58 and its variants
If you are unsure about compatibility with your firearm send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Since the release of the original RRD-4, we have been tweaking the design to improve muzzle control and reduce weight. The RRD-4C has cut-outs on the top sides to allow gas to vent upwards in turn forcing the barrel downwards and virtually eliminating muzzle rise with an extremely low flash signature!
*Reduces flash on barrels 11" and longer