JMac Customs RRD-4C 14
(R)ecoil (R)eduction (D)evice (4) ports (C)ompensator (14)mmLH threads
The new RRD-4C muzzle brake/compensator
The RRD-4C is a lightweight Muzzle Brake Compensator that not only reduces recoil by 20% and virtually eliminates muzzle rise but also REDUCES FLASH*! This one of a kind combination device gives you control over your firearm like you've never had before while only adding 1.5" in length and 2.75 oz in weight!
- Material: Military Grade 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Length: OAL 2.1"(53.4mm), Added length 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Weight: 2.75 oz, 77.96 grams
- Finish: Matte Black Nitride
- Caliber: .360" bore will work with 5.56, 5.45, 7.62x39, 762 nato, 7.62x54r
- Manufactured in the US and counts as 1 922r compliance part
- Russian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, East German, Polish, Romanian - AK, AKS, AKM, AKMS
- Yugoslavian/Serbian M64, M70, M72, OPAP, PAP
- Chinese Variants with 14mm threads
- US AK/AKM clones - Century, DDI, IO, etc.
- WILL NOT FIT VZ.58 and its variants
- If you are unsure about compatibility with your firearm send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Since the release of the original RRD-4, we have been tweaking the design to improve muzzle control and reduce weight. The RRD-4C has cut-outs on the top sides to allow gas to vent upwards in turn forcing the barrel downwards and virtually eliminating muzzle rise with an extremely low flash signature!
* Reduces flash on barrels 11" and longer