SLR-106 UR PISTOL - Import, 5.56 NATO caliber, stamped receiver, short gas system, front sight block / gas block combination. New style Muzzle Brake/Compensator designed to reduce recoil (threaded on barrel), 8 1/2" chrome lined hammer forged barrel, black polymer furniture, Side-rail. Includes one each 5 round and 20 round magazines, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
The PR-03 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System was designed and manufactured to meet and exceed the following stringent military requirements:
Ability to accept cleaning rod with the rail system installed – achieved with stainless steel internal guide rail.
• To easily align the rail system with both milled and stamped receivers – achieved with a pair of precision machined tabs.
• Ability to constrain debris from entering into the receiver from under-rail openings – achieved with sealing caps of the rail system.
• Minimize weight, while providing maximum strength – achieved with the triangular support design and utilizing aircraft grade durable aluminum material.
• Providing the maximum number of rails – achieved with optimum design with 14 rails on the bottom and the sides, and 9 rails on the top.
• Identification marks for repeat attachment of devices – achieved with clearly marked numbering system on all 4 sides.
• Provide comfortable grip to the shooter – achieved with compact system profile and smooth finish.
• Picatinny Quad-Rail System for attaching Lasers, Flashlights, and Optics.
• Caliber: 5.56 x 45 mm (.223)
• Total Length : 506 mm (20 in.)
• Barrel Length: 216 mm (8 1/2 in.)
• Rifling: 6 grooves
• Twist Rate: 1 in 178 mm (7 in.)
• Weight without Magazine: 2.49 kg (5.5 lbs.)
• Muzzle Velocity: 910 m/s (2,985 fps)
• Rear Sight Range: 500 m (547 yds)