GEMTECH's new GM-45 suppressor utilizes our patented G-Core technology. The G-Core design is exceptionally user friendly and allows the user to clean the entire unit. The GM-45 is shipped with the standard .578-28 piston
- Wet Sound Reduction: 32-35 dB
- Sound Reduction: 21-23 dB
- Caliber Rating: 45ACP, 9mm, 10mm (dry only), 40S&W (dry only)
- Full Auto Rated
- Length: 6.2" (without mount)
- Diameter: 1.375"
- Weight: 5.5 oz. (without mount)
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Tube Finish: Matte Black Cerakote with Reduced Visual-IR Signature
- Core Finish: Matte Black Anodize
- Mount: All GM-45 suppressors are shipped with a .578-28 standard piston
Note:- All BATFE and NFA and other Federal and Local Rules and Regulations Apply. NFA and Local Authority Approval is Required Before Transfer of the Rifle. Consult With NFA and Your Local Authorities for More Details on Local Restrictions and Requirements. This NFA Rifle Must be Transferred to Sot-Holder Dealer.
NFA BATFE transfer approvals from MSR Distribution to your SOT dealer take an average of 1-3 business days to complete. All orders must be paid in advance before the transfer application can be submitted. ALL SALES ARE FINAL – no cancellations, refunds, or returns are possible after payment has been received and order is in process. Please call MSR Distribution customer service staff with any questions BEFORE placing your order.
The following states allow private ownership of silencers: AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, and WY. Of the thirteen states that do not allow civilian ownership, CA, IA, MA, and MI allow Class 3 dealers and Class 2 manufacturers to possess silencers.