The CPX was named one of the Top 10 handguns in 2013 by Combat Handguns magazine. Compare the CPX's features, size, and weight with any other deep concealment 9mm's and you'll see why it's the best value in the market. Choose the CPX-1 with a manual external safety, or the CPX-2 without. The CPX's price fits your budget, and its size fits your lifestyle - whatever that may be. Accurate, powerful, ergonomic, and reliable; make a CPX the next pistol for you or a loved one.
Barrel Length- 3.1"
Weight- 15 oz.
- 9 mm Caliber
- Barrel- Bar Stock 1/16 twist
- Receiver- 7075-T6 Heat Treated Aluminum machined from bar stock
- Grip/Frame- Zytel Polymer w/finger grooves
- Re-coil cushion on back-strap Recoil Spring System- all steel & fully encapsulated
- Slide Lock Release- steel with Zytel overmould extension
- 3 dot sight system- steel rear sight adj. for windage
- Hammer firing system- double action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin, drop safe
- Double action trigger- designed for shooter comfort and accuracy. Smooth,effortless, consistent 9lb pull
- Magazine- 2 10 rd mags with both flat & ext baseplates
- Trigger guard lock- custom designed for proper fit and child resistance
- Finish- Natural stainless steel finished by ceramic abrasion, producing a non-reflective satin finish