The SAM7R (New Jersey Compliant)
We are proud to offer to American shooters the Bulgarian-made SAM7R New Jersey Compliant rifle. This 7.62x39 caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. From its intermediate-length trapdoor buttstock to its permanently attached four-port muzzle brake, every component of the SAM7R New Jersey Compliant rifle is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service. The SAM7R New Jersey Compliant rifle is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.
Arsenal’s Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7R New Jersey Compliant rifle receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength, precision and durability
• 100% new-production parts and components.
• Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier and double-hook trigger.
• Cold hammer-forged 16.3” barrel from Arsenal’s Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology.
• Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber.
• Removable 4-port muzzle brake with 14x1mm left-hand threads.
• Scope rail.
• Intermediate length US-made 10” trapdoor buttstock. (Total length of pull 13.4”.)
• 922(r) compliant with US or imported magazines.
• Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies.
Summary: SAM7R New Jersey - 7.62x39mm caliber rifle, milled and forged receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, permanently attached four-port muzzle brake, cleaning rod, no accessory lug, black polymer furniture, intermediate length buttstock, scope rail, 10-rd. magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.