LWRC IC-SPR Special Purpose Rifle 5.56 NATO 10rd 16" Barrel Black CA Compliant
LWRC International ICSPR 5.56mm,16.1" Barrel, 10rd, 1/7" RH, Black CA Compliant
LWRC International IC-SPR Special Purpose Rifle 5.56 NATO 10rd 16" Barrel Black CA Compliant Includes JT Pin
The IC SPR variant utilizes the same Cold Hammer Forged, spiral fluted barrel as the IC Enhanced. The SPR employs a low profile fixed gas block for the piston system and a longer 12 inch user-configurable, modular rail system. Topped with our low profile Skirmish Sights, the IC line of rifles is the latest evolution in the LWRCI 5.56 rifle.
The IC-SPR is our flagship and most popular model. This is a great all-around 5.56 rifle that utilizes LWRC’s most popular features; fluted barrel, ambi controls, and SPR modular rail system.
The IC-SPR can be fired suppressed due to the self-regulating function of the piston system. However, if you plan to shoot suppressed often, the IC-E or ICA5 may be better options as they feature an adjustable gas block.
- CALIBER 5.56 NATO 5.56 NATO
- BARREL 14.7" (37.3cm) | 16.1" (40.9cm)
- WEIGHT 7.0 lbs (3.22kg) | 7.3 lbs (3.31kg)
- LENGTH 32-35.25" (81.3-89.5cm)
- MUZZLE THREADS 1/2x28 TPI
- RIFLING 1:7” RH
- LWRC ADJUSTABLE COMPACT STOCK
- LWRC FLIP UP SKIRMISH SIGHTS
- LWRC ENHANCED FIRE CONTROL GROUP
- LWRC AMBIDEXTROUS SLING MOUNT
- LWRC MODULAR 12” RAIL SYSTEM
- LWRC AMBIDEXTROUS CHARGING HANDLE
- LWRC ULTRA COMBAT PISTOL GRIP
- FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS LOWER RECEIVER
- A2 BIRDCAGE FLASH HIDER
- FLUTED NICORR TREATED BARREL
- SHIPS WITH PICITANY RAIL SECTIONS FOR ATTACHMENTS