Hi-Point® Firearms 9mm 19" Carbine Specifications:
- Barrel length: 19"
- Weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Capacity: 10-shot magazine standard
- Overall length: 34"
- Sights: Fully-adjustable
- Stock: All-weather, black or hydro-dipped molded polymer depending on model
All Hi-Point® Firearms 9mm carbines are +P rated to accept all factory ammunition and feature:
- Threaded 1/2 x 28 barrel standard
- Thumb magazine release
- All-weather, polymer skeletonized stock
- 100% American-made parts and assembly
- FREE trigger lock, sling and swivels
- 10-round magazine (not interchangeable with C9)
- Internal recoil buffer in stock
- Last round lock open
- Picatinny rails
- Fully adjustable sights (rear peep & post front)
- Manual safety
All Hi-Point® firearms are covered by our industry-leading lifetime warranty!
Damage, age, plain old wear and tear — these things happen. When they do, Hi-Point® customers enjoy a lifetime, no-questions-asked warranty.
And lifetime means just that — free repairs for the life of the gun, whether you are the first owner, or the third. Hi-Point® service is fast, friendly and expertly performed.