Take your rifle seamlessly from day to night with the AR-FFL (FastFire with Laser). Combining a Mil-Spec aiming laser and FastFire III optic, this combination is the ideal configuration for AR-15-style tactical carbines, allowing the FastFire III red dot reflex sight to co-witness with A-Frame and flip-up iron sights for highly versatile use. Choose from eye-safe laser models with Infrared (IR) or Visible Red laser beams that are either Offset for A-Frame front sights or Inline for flattop rifles. The FastFire III attaches low and flush to the top of the laser, but is removable if preferred. With a 3 MOA red dot and three brightness settings plus an automatic brightness setting, daytime shooting is possible in even the brightest conditions. Additional Features: High and Low intensity settings; activation/low battery indicator light; adjustable windage and elevation for exact aiming.
Features of Burris Fast Fire 3 Laser:
- FastFire III Sight plus Mil-Spec aiming laser for day and/or night vision capability.
- FastFire III: 3 MOA red dot reflex sight, optimum height to co-witness with A-Frame and Flip-Up iron sights.
- Three brightness setting plus automatic brightness setting. See-through protective lens cap.
- Laser: Seven inch remote cable pressure pad switch with integrated momentary activation.
- Single tap enables momentary activation.
- Double tap activates the laser in a continuous on mode.
- Integrated momentary activation on both unit Fire switch and Remote Cable Pressure Pad.
- High and low intensity settings.
- Adjustable windage and elevation.
- Quick release mount (throw-lever).
- Automatic adjustment to over/undersized rails.
- Non-destructive to MIL-STD-1913 rails.
- Excellent Point-Of-Aim retention.
- made in specialized factories.