Arsenal SAM7SF-84E 7.62x39mm FDE Semi-Auto Rifle with Enhanced FCG FDE 10rd
SAM7SF 7.62x39 Rifle, Milled Receiver, Enhanced FCG, Bulgarian Side folder buttstock, FDE 10 round magazine.
ARSENAL'S GAME CHANGER RIFLE SAM7SF-84E
Available now with FDE Furniture & FDE 10rd Mag
SAME Price as the Standard Black SAM7SF-84E!
Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of semi-auto rifles, is proud to offer to American shooters the Bulgarian-made SAM7SF. This 7.62x39 caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. From its unique right-side folding tubular buttstock to its 24x1.5mm muzzle threads with muzzle brake, every component of the SAM7SF is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service. The SAM7SF rifle is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm. Shown with optional 30rd magazine.
Arsenal’s Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7SF receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength, precision and durability.
SAM7SF-84EGYM | SAM7SF FDE furniture model 7.62x39mm caliber rifle, FDE 10rd magazine, milled and forged receiver, enhanced double stage fire control group, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, 24x1.5mm muzzle right hand threads, muzzle brake, bayonet and accessory lugs, right-side folding tubular buttstock, FDE polymer pistol grip and handguards, stainless steel heat shield, ambidextrous safety lever, scope rail, sectional cleaning rod, one FDE 10-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
- 100% new-production parts and components.
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, and bolt carrier
- FIME Enhanced FCG (FM-922EUS)
- Cold hammer-forged 16.3” barrel from Arsenal’s Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable muzzle brake with 24x1.5mm right hand threads.
- AK scope rail.
- FDE furniture
- FDE 10rd Magazine
- 922(r) compliant with US or imported magazines.
- Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies.
- Caliber: 7.62 x 39mm
- Total Length: 38.2" (970mm)
- Folded length: 28.4" (720mm)
- Barrel Length: 16.3" (415mm)
- Number of grooves: 4
- Weight without Magazine: 8.5 lbs. (3.85kg)
- Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s
- Rate of Fire (practical): 40 rds/min
- Twist Rate: 1 in 240 mm (9.45")
- Twist direction: right-hand
- Effective Range: 400m
- Rear sight range: 800m
- Max Effective Range: 1350m