LWRC International SMG 45 Pistol SB Brace 25rd 45 ACP
NEW SMG .45 PISTOL + SB TACTICAL BRACE. PISTOL CALIBER PERFECTION
Meet the first model in the SMG Family - the new LWRCI™ SMG .45 Pistol + SB Tactical Brace. The highly anticipated SMG model is built on an AR platform with innovations and high performance features you expect from an LWRCI™. Designed on our proprietary Short Recoil/Delayed Blowback operating system the new SMG is lightweight - 5.9 lbs and compact folding to a mere 15.3"
Listening closely to shooters, operators and consumers, the SMG .45 Pistol design features compact ergonomics with unique performance features including: an 8.5" Cold Hammer Forged Chromoly Steel Barrel, LWRCI™ user-configurable rail system with strategically placed Picatinny segments, LWRCI™ Rail Panels at 3,6 and 9 with hand stop, LWRCI™ Fully ambidextrous lower controls, LWRCI Ultra Combat Grip™, New and Improved Advanced Fire Control Group, Magpul® MBUS Pro SIghts and more .
Constructed using high performance aluminum and steel materials with premium hard coat anodized nitride nickel boron surface treatments throughout, the SMG .45 is built to last. Ships with 2 25 round US- manufactured UMP magazines with Paddle Style mag release for easy load and mag changes. Available with lower capacity magazines to meet state or local compliance.
- CALIBER: .45 ACP
- BARREL: 8.5"" Cold Hammer Forged Chromoly Steel Barrel
- WEIGHT: 5.9 lbs
- LENGTH: 15.25-26"
- MUZZLE THREADS: .578-28 RH
- RIFLING: 1:16 RH | 6 Grooves
- LWRCI™ SHORT RECOIL DELAYED BLOWBACK SYSTEM
- LWRCI™ HIGH PERFORMANCE ALUMINUM AND STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- LWRCI™ RAIL PANELS
- LWRCI™ ALG FIRE CONTROL GROUP
- LWRCI™ ULTRA COMBAT GRIPS
- LWRCI™ USER-CONFIGURABLE RAIL SYSTEM
- LWRCI™ REVERSABLE NON-RECIPROCATING FOLDING CHARGING HANDLE
- FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS LOWER RECEIVER
- LWRCI™ 8.5 COLD HAMMER FORGED CHROMOLY STEEL BARREL
- HARDCOAT ANODIZED NITRIDE NICKEL BORON SURFACE COATINGS THROUGHOUT
- MAGPUL® MBUS PRO SIGHTS
- US MANUFACTURED UMP MAGAZINES
- SHOOTS SUPPRESSED USING A BOOSTER/NEILSON DEVICE