Terms and conditions
Orders and returns
To ensure prompt, accurate service, all returns require prior authorization by MSR Distribution Customer Service Department. MSR Distribution will accept returns within 30 days of the original invoice date as long as the products are new and in original, unopened packaging (some restrictions apply). All concerns must be brought to the attention of Customer Service within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise. MSR distribution will not take any returns without A Return Authorization number.
Return process steps:
- Call or email customer service at email@example.com or 702-215-3606 ext. 4453 referencing invoice, and requesting RMA #.
- Once we have processed your request a RMA # will be issued for the items being returned.
- Please ensure that the RMA# is clearly marked on the package to be returned, and the invoice is inside the box.
- Our return specialists will issue credit for the return following an inspection, and you will be notified via email if there are any issues or if we are unable to apply credit for the return.
MSR Distribution will not take back any firearms or ammunition. All firearms that are defective must be taken up with the Manufacturer.
Damaged or Missing Merchandise:
“MSR Distribution is not responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit”
If you receive a package that has been damaged during shipment, please record, and take photos of the package before opening. All shipping cartons & packaging must be kept for inspection by carrier purposes.
We are unable to take back products with opened packaging and used products. MSR Distribution is not a warranty repair station, and we cannot accept defective merchandise returns. Defective merchandise is subject to the manufacturer’s specified warranty policy, and the manufacturer should be contacted directly for details on returns
- There will be no restocking fee if an item is returned as a result of our error.
- All other returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. .
Original and return shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is the result of our error. Shipping labels will be provided if the item shipped was a result of our error.
International Orders: We do not ship any International Orders (Including Puerto Rico, Guam, APOs and FPOs).
Payment Options: No minimum order requirements. MSR Distribution accepts E-Checks/ACH, Terms on approval, COD and all major credit cards. Credit cards will incur a 2% service charge.
NSF Check: $45 penalty and a 1.5% interest charged if new check isn’t sent next day or E-Check isn’t received. If check isn’t cleared within 30 days, the account will be sent to the State of Nevada’s Attorney General for prosecution under NRS 205.134 section 597.960.