The following terms and conditions shall apply to all purchase transactions made by the customer/applicant identified on the account application to which these terms and conditions are attached and made a part (the “Customer”):
1) Invoiced payment amounts not paid by the due date shall bear interest and service charges of 1.5% per month. There will be no financecharge if paid in full within 15 days from date of invoice. Any returned checks will be subject to a $45.00 service charge. Any delinquent payments or returned checks may result in the account being changed to cash prepay or C.O.D with certified funds. *C.O.D incurs a $16.00 charge.
2) Customer understands and agrees that if credit is extended, all invoices are to be paid by the due date on the invoice. Customer shall be liable for all costs incurred by MSR Distribution in the collection of any delinquent account, including attorney fees.
3) The total amount owed at any one time cannot exceed the agreed upon credit limit. Credit can be extended through more than one transaction as long as it does not exceed the set credit limit.
4) Accepted payment methods for net programs: Check, E-Check, Wire Transfers, Certified Funds. MSR Distribution will charge a 2% credit card fee to any and all payments using a credit or check card under or Net Plans.
5) Customer agrees not to return any merchandise to MSR Distribution without prior authorization, and is subject to a 15% restockingcharge. Any defective merchandise is to be returned directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their warranty and return policies.
The undersigned customer hereby certifies that all information supplied on the Customer Account Application is true and correct, and that he/she is at least 21 years of age and has read and fully understands the Terms and Conditions to the account.
Terms And Conditions
1.) Dealer agrees to abide by all applicable manufacturer MAPP Policies
2.) I certify that all licenses required for my business that the location(s) in which it operates have been disclosed, and agree to provide MSR prompt notice of any change with respect to any license requirements, suspension, or revocations.
3.) I certify that I will take all necessary measure to prevent the illegal transfer or use of firearms (including straw purchases) and will assist and cooperate with all federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies to identify, arrest and prosecute all individuals and dealers who illegally obtain, transfer, or use firearms. I will also take all necessary measures to ensure that my customer are familiar with the safe and responsible use of firearms and will abide by all federal, state and local laws applicable to the sale of firearms and accessories.
4.) I agree that MSR Distribution, at its sole discretions and at any time, unilaterally suspends or terminates, in whole or in part, its sales or services to me for any reason, with or without notice or cause. MSR may request additional information about me or my business practices at any time and my failure to promptly provide such information may result in termination of MSR sales or services to me at MSR’s sole discretion.
5.) To the fullest extent of the law, I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MSR Distribution and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents, as well as its successors and assigns, from and against any and all clai ms, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees (Collectively, “Clai m or Expense”) arising from or related to dealers conduct of its business or negligent acts or omissions, willfulmisconduct or failure to comply with any applicable law, rule, or regulation including but no t limited to any clai m or expense attributable to personal injury, sickness, death, or damage to tangible property. The indemnity obligation shall control and supersede any inconsistent terms in any other agreement, document, or writing transmitted from one party to the other.
6.) I certify that the information provided in this application is true and correct and constitutes my agreement with MSR and I acknowledge that MSR is relying upon the accuracy of this information in extending sales and services to the applicant.